Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Moving

Yes, the date has finally been set.

I'm packing up and heading for China (Kunshan). Husband is waiting for me and the kids, so we will once again live as a complete family ;)

We will hitch a ride on a direct flight from Taipei to Shanghai on March 12th, so I'm already trying to sort out what to bring or should I say, what NOT to bring!

Don't worry, I'll be stocking up before I leave and bringing as much fabric as possible.
My etsy shop will unfortunately be closed from wednesday 10th and until I am settled in our new place. Hopefully that won't take too long. Don't ever hesitate to contact me if you have any questions even when the shop is not back up again, I'm still available for a convo ;)

I will keep you posted on twitter and this blog - and facebook - on when it's re-opened.
Yikes, too many sites to update!! :)

Shout out to all my costumers:
I love and appreciate every one of you!!! Thank you for being so supportive and awesome!

Tine ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment